Monday 29 August 2011

The world has been videolized!

So I've been hanging around on Youtube a lot recently, having discovered the hilarious Kevjumba and rediscovered the equally hilarious Nigahiga (which one do you guys like better? I'm leaning more towards Ryan Higa at the moment...) And Wong Fu Productions. And all those other random featured videos that you see on the homepage.


My point is, Youtube -- and all its videos have really been revolutionized. Nowadays, practically everything can be found video-style. Book reviews, tutorials, stories, blogs (or Vlogs, if you really want to speak with the new hip Youtube-slang), you name it! I even found this guy named Kahn (Kahn Academy... pretty cool stuff) that wants to put the world's education into videos! Now that's ambitious.

I know everyone says technology's practically taken over the world, but this is the first time I can truly believe what I thought before was just a big exaggeration. The world hasn't just changed; it's completely videolized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I want to know!